Its quite interesting that I have learnt about alot about myself. I learnt that I have ADHD.. To what extent or what degree I am not sure. But I am pretty surprised that I managed to go through he education system.
Thinking back to my schooling years, I am really thankful to all my teachers mainly my form teachers for being really patient with me and I believe that every single one of them have impacted me one way or another. And they, apart from my family and friends have made me who I am today. A short tribute to them wherever they are.
Woodlands Primary School(1992-1997)
- Primary 1 Mdm Juliet, for believing in me despite my incorrigible handwriting.
- Primary 2 Mrs Henley for introducing me to the beauty of music and allowing me to express myself through Choir.
- Primary 3 & 4 Ms Sharon Phua who taught me the importance of responsibility, accountability and the satisfaction of hard work in sports.
- Primary 5 Miss Chua Lin Lin who instilled me the love for mathematics and the honing of my interpersonal skills like when to talk and when not to. I hope she still has my green hot wheels car.
- Primary 6 Mr G. Menon for pushing us as hard as we can for our PSLE. I have met him a few times since I greaduated. His son is already so big!!
Woodlands Secondary School(1998-2001)
- Ms Lim Kar Yuen English
- Mrs Teng Maths
- Mrs Gan Chemistry
- Mr Tan Eng Hui Chemistry
- Mrs Lim Physics
- Mdm Leow Geography
- Mr Teo Chee Cheong Maths
- Cikgu Suraidi Malay Language
- Mr Ahmad Raqi Displine
- Mr Zainal Pari Discipline and D&T
- Mr Tan Yoke Lee Discpline Master
- Mr Singh History
- Mr Takalah Tan who was on practicum.
- Ms Peh Kok Wah(My form teacher during the naughtiest time of my life.)
Jurong Institute/Milennia Institute(2002-2005)
- Mr Liau Chee Mun Chemistry
- Mr Lee Jake Hooi GP
- Mr John Pillai Physics
- Ms Pushpalata GP
- Ms Jo Chan Chemistry
- Ms Lim Ai Phing Physics
- Miss Wu Yuen Li Math C
- Mr Chris Low Math C
- Ms Watee(PTI)
- Mr Roslan Chief PTI
- Mr Haikal PE
- Mr Ram PE
- Cikgu Yazid
- Cikgu Marnee
- Cikgu Zahibah
It is amazing that I am able to rmbr the names of my teachers after so long. If I do remember their names, I believe that they have created a deep impact on me. It is all positive and it eventually gave me the passion for education! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment