Friday, May 24, 2013

Vesak Day 24/05/2013

Okay, I will try to think in an organised manner.

I came back last night around midnight after a long day out with the usual people.
Our long day was tiring yet fun. Here's how the day went. My memory aint so good. So I'zzah's helping me remember things like what I ordered blah blah..

Wake up. Morning run. Showered. Changed.

Adam Road. Breakfast. Mee Soto. Bergedil. Chicken Liver. Teh tarik.

Art of Brick Exhibition. Lego. Art. Thoughts. Feelings. Emotions

Friday Prayers. Sultan Mosque. Car lift. Golden Landmark. Iqbal first time park.

Collect tripod. Upper Circular Road. Fetched Girls.

La Salle Grad Show. Fashion designs. Business Plans. Design Ideas. Handwriting and personality. OnceuponSG.

Rex @ Prinsep St. Crispy San Mee. Black Pepper Beef Hor Fun. Table Chat.

Kallang Leisure Park. Starbucks. Soy Chai Latte. Heart to heart talks. Izzah Crying. Love.

Boon Keng Road. Roti John. Rojak Bandung. Mutton Soup. Goat's Tongue. Izzah trying new things on her own.

Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment